CPA Presentation – 2015 Congress
Have you ever heard stories of property investors building their multi-million dollar portfolio and wondered how they did it? Where did they get so much surplus cash and how did they know which property was a good choice of investment? Bryce Holdaway and Ben Kingsley are invited to present at the CPA Australia Congress to show you how.
- Melbourne - Friday, 16th of October 2015
If you are curious and keen to build your own portfolio, why not join this presentation by two of Australia’s top property experts, Bryce Holdaway and Ben Kingsley? Bryce and Ben will discuss all those questions and focus on how to develop a tailored property plan based on your unique household’s personal and financial goals that will enable you to achieve financial independence with residential property.
This presentation will cover:
- the property investment formula that works
- five essential steps to start investing in property
- a buyer’s decision quadrant – how are decisions made?
- property data and popular strategies, for example, capital growth versus yield strategy
- live strategy modelling
Friday, 16th of October 2015
Location: Crown Palladium, 8 Whiteman St, Southbank, Melbourne VIC 3006
Date: Friday, 16th of October 2015
Time: 09:00 am – 12:30 pm
Price: Please refer to the CPA website for details
Session: MC21 – Property: $2k per week passive income debt free … how?