We are seeking the services of a caring individual who loves working with set systems and processes. They must be highly organised, able to demonstrate a high degree of attention to detail, have the ability to work to deadlines, sound computer literacy, outstanding written and verbal communications skills and be keen to make a worthwhile contribution to our clients and our team.
Your preferred work preferences should be routine tasks and process driven work and an interest in numbers and analytical tasks and property in general.
Ideally, you will come from an operational background and will have 2 years experience in the Banking/Finance/Mortgage/Accounting/Commerce or Property/Real Estate sector. That being said, we do employ for attitude and train for skill, so if you have a great attitude and you think this is the perfect role for you then we want to hear from you.
As a loans processor, you will be responsible for the paperwork preparation and then processing of loan applications, via a sophisticated software system from loan submission through to settlement. This will also involve direction from our Finance/Mortgage Advisors and you will be liaising with customers, lenders, solicitors / conveyancers, real estate agents, etc.
Administration duties include database management of client information, general office and customer service duties. Initial hands-on and ongoing training and support will be provided to help you become an experienced and valued team member.
- Assist the Finance/Mortgage Advisor and team with full supporting services relating to mortgage lending and household finance management
- Embrace the culture of the firm and work well with team members within the mortgage team and across the company
- Have or gain a strong understanding of lending policy and procedures across our panel lenders to improve overall process and client experience
- Work with other division team members to ensure smooth and enhanced client experience
- Help with maintaining clients records and information and other reporting needs
What You Need For Success:
We are going to be right by your side the entire learning and growth journey, however there are some fundamentals that we need from you:
- 100% Client and Team focused
- Highly organised
- High professional standards
- High degree of attention to detail
- A strong desire to help others
- Be able to work autonomously in a busy environment
- Diligent, energetic and hardworking
- Confident in their own abilities (But doesn’t need to be a ‘show pony’ to demonstrate it)
- Approachable and Conscientious attitude
- Provide exceptional customer service to our clients, and other third party relationships.
- Task and system orientated
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task to work to deadlines
- Sound computer literacy
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Friendly and professional client facing and telephone manner
- Willingness to make a worthwhile contribution to our team
- Previous loan processing experience not essential, but would be highly regarded
Call To Action:
So if we sound like a business you want to be a part of and you like what you are reading, apply on Seek.com.au and include a cover letter outlining why you would be best suited to this incredible opportunity, and attach your resume.
Click here to Apply Now