The right candidate should be ambitious, hardworking and diligent, enjoy working in a team environment, have a strong attention to detail, and have excellent customer service and communications skills. The role provides on the job training and experience to become a qualified buyers agent in the future learning from some of Australia’s most high profile experts. The company provides great career progression and is supportive of your personal and career goals.
We are looking for someone, who has a passion for property and property investing. The individual we are seeking is someone with qualifications as a Real Estate Sales Representative, who enjoys helping others and who takes great pride in the work they do.
The successful candidate will be someone with exceptional people skills and customer service orientation. They must be willing to work weekends and juggle the varied hours of work to perform their duties.
Ideally, you will come from a real estate background and will have experience in the Banking/Finance/Mortgage/Accounting/Commerce or Property/Real Estate sector.
The successful applicant will be joining this highly successful team of experts and add depth of knowledge and experience to the team. Once inducted, yet with initial guidance, you will be taking on and fulfilling client buying briefs working as a buying team alongside our most experienced buyers agent. You will have support resources within the Buyers Agency Division as well as across the Empower Wealth Group. All tasks will be performed following our strong business systems and processes.
Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers’ needs and financial resources.
- Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold in order to determine its
competitive market price.
- Accompany buyers during visits to inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
- Visit properties to assess them before showing them to clients.
- Develop networks of conveyancers, solicitors, accountants, financial planners, brokers and contractors to whom clients may be referred to.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
- Advise clients on market conditions, appraised values, buyer competition, campaign details, legal requirements and related matters.
- Property research and selection and purchase negotiations to complete client brief.
- Studying local and interstate marketplaces for trends and opportunities.
- Arrange for conveyancing works to be carried out for clients.
- Arrange meetings between buyers and agents/sellers when details of transactions need to be negotiated.
- Confer with building inspectors, and pest control operators to ensure that terms and conditions of purchase agreements are met before closing dates.
- Integration with team members within your division and across the broader company.
Successful candidate will have/be:
Qualifications / Experience within the residential marketplace
- Ability to work in fast paced environments and handle busy workloads
- Excellent people and negotiation skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- 100% Client outcome focused
- Organised and responsible and with high standards
- Energetic and hardworking
- Confident in their own abilities
- Approachable and outgoing
- Good at problem solving
- Mature outlook with some life experiences
- Always striving to be the best they can be
- A strong interest in property and property investing
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Willingness to make a worthwhile contribution to our team
- A strong desire to help others
- Sound computer literacy
So if we sound like a business you want to be a part of and this role sounds like you or you’re planning to return to the workforce after some time out then we want to hear from you. Email us your Cover Letter and Resume below.
Click here to Apply Now