Bringing your experience and skills to the table and combining them with our existing team of specialists, your role will be to help clients identify their opportunities and potential for building a wealthier tomorrow. You will be responsible for assessing their current finances, existing lending and future lending possibilities and by using our in-house software and systems, assess their current and forecast cashflows to advise them of the best pathway to achieve their goals. So much more than a run of the mill broker – and so much more rewarding!
(Training and Support in using our internal software and systems is also provided).
General lead generation and business development is handled by the group’s marketing and operations team, so it will be rare that you are required to prospect and source your own leads or undertake business development activities. Furthermore, you will have at your disposal leading edge business systems and processes which you can utilise to allow you to focus your energies on the most important role of all – helping our clients improve their financial situation.
In order to achieve this, your Key Responsibilities will be:
- Gain Trust and Advise Clients on Finance matters that align with their personal and financial goals and objectives;
- Helping in determining clients’ current financial position and their future potential opportunities;
- Recommend lending solutions which offer maximum benefits and optimal outcomes for your clients;
- Conducting and reviewing fact finds;
- Establishing and maintaining an excellent understanding of lending policy across our panel lenders;
- Develop lasting and meaningful relationships with your client base, so you can take them on their journey to a wealthier today and tomorrow;
- Developing an excellent understanding in helping households use and manage their money better;
- Embrace the culture of the firm and work well with team members within your division and across the company.
Firstly, you will have a strong level of skill and knowledge of your profession and will have demonstrated to us your strong desire to help others in a holistic manner over the long term to change their lives financially for the better.
You have, and always have had, a willingness and drive to help those around you. You are proud, confident, yet humbled by the learnings you have already achieved in your career. You take learning seriously and are proactive in your approach and absorbent in your style.
Your problem solving ability is second to none and you build relationships with ease. You are looking for a career that will provide you with a wonderful sense of purpose in your working life, knowing the positive impact you have made in your clients’ lives.
What You Need For Success:
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills;
- Genuine desire to help others;
- Strong sense of integrity;
- A proactive approach and strong commitment to personal and professional growth;
- 100% commitment to customer excellence by providing a first class experience;
- An undeniable passion for finance, property, and wealth creation;
- An innate desire to be constantly striving to be the very best you can be;
- Previous and current Broking or Bank Lending experience (Minimum 2 years)
A fulfilling career and very attractive remuneration package which rewards commitment and effort, awaits the successful candidate.
So if your current job isn’t fulfilling for you or it’s not allowing you to be that person who wants to help others achieve their goals and dreams, then we want to hear from you.
Email us your Cover Letter and Resume below.
Click here to Apply Now