Sky Business News – Your Money Your Call (May 2017)
Ben Kingsley returns to the SKY Business News Channel, Your Money Your Call (YMYC). Joining ‘temporary host’ Lisa Montgomery, Ben and Rich Harvey, discuss sustainable and sensible property investing in Australia. As well as diving into the current property market, the experts weigh in on:
- Is housing an economic uncertainty?
- Why do your objectives and risk profile matter (significantly)?
- What is The Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA)’s latest announcement and what does it mean for property investing?
- What are the factors influencing investors in the accumulation phase of building a passive income
- Is Melbourne in a cold market yet?
- Should you buy in a high-density area with lots of development?
- How do you spread the risk?
- How do you start a property portfolio? Where do you first buy?
- How much do you need to purchase your first investment property?
- In the case of localised supply, what suburbs do you target?
- When do you make the decision to take your capital gains and invest elsewhere?
- What is the criteria for SELLING an investment property?
- Should you hold or sell your property?
Ben’s quote of the night:
Be greedy when others are fearful; be fearful when others are greedy