Sky Business News – Your Money Your Call (February 2017)
Ben Kingsley is welcomed back on SKY Business News Channel, Your Money Your Call (YMYC). With Margaret Lomas away, Lisa Montgomery steers tonight’s discussion as Ben and Brad Beer talk Property Investment and how to make your investment work for you. Live from the studio, they answer a handful of emails and calls of interest, discussing:
- What do low rental yields mean for property investors in the Melbourne and Sydney markets?
- Where is Sydney and Melbourne in their current market cycle and how should we time the market?
- What’s worth more—a house or a unit (seriously)?
- When downsizing, should you buy or sell first?
- What can’t Property Protection protect you from?
- What makes you more money …selling or developing (even if you’re not going to be the one to build)?
- How much tax will you pay as property developer?
- How do you work out a site’s true value?
- Why shouldn’t you buy, rent then sell?
- How do you become a smart borderless investor?
- Is it time to invest Perth?
- Is it time to invest in a herd?
- Does land size matter?